16.4 C
New York
Friday, September 30, 2022

Latest Posts

How to report if I have not been able to collect the Human Development Bonus

- Advertisement -

Users of the Human Development Bonus (BDH) who have not received the monetary transfer, may file a complaint at the service balconies of the Ministry of Economic and Social Inclusion (MIES)

The ministry will analyze the complaint and the return of the monetary transfer, if applicable.

- Advertisement -

Requirements to carry out the procedure:

  • Citizenship card.
  • Sign the complaint report.

Special requirements:

  • Special power of attorney granted by a notary, necessary when the person filing the complaint is not the user of the voucher.

The user must approach the service balconies located in the district addresses of the MIES to present the novelty or complaint. There you will have to provide information about the complaint, if applicable.

- Advertisement -

Office hours are from 08:00 to 17:00, Monday through Friday. The procedure is free of charge. (YO)

Source: Eluniverso

- Advertisement -

Latest Posts

Don't Miss

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.