Yanapay Peru Bond It is an economic aid that is granted through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis). The subsidy serves to support national families that are in vulnerability, since it can help them to solve the economic consequences of the COVID-19.
According to the institution’s web portal, “households made up of only one person of legal age, with one or more minors in their care, will receive an additional S/ 350, reaching S/ 700 as long as they do not belong to none of the social programs mentioned, as well as Pronabec”.
Check below where and how to collect the subsidy today, Friday, May 6.
Yanapay bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (from September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (from October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (from October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
You must keep in mind that there are a total of six modalities so that the beneficiaries can collect the Yanapay Bonus. However, for those who have already passed their payment date, they have the opportunity to manage the delivery of the money when approaching the windows of the National bank.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Payment at the window.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in Peru, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who do not have income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. The amount that the household earns in total must not exceed S / 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is given to families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more minors.
What are the differences between the Yanapay bonus, Wanuchay bonus and the 210 soles bonus?
- Yanapay Bonus: It has the purpose of financially helping vulnerable families that have been financially depleted by the pandemic that has been going on since 2020.
- Wanuchay Bonus: Aimed at those small farmers who have less than two hectares and did not receive the Yanapay bonus. To find out if you are a beneficiary of this bonus, you must consult this link: wanuchay.midagri.gob.pe.
- Bonus of 210 soles: Its objective is to help the more than 3 million formal workers in the public and private sectors. One of the requirements to access financial support is to have a maximum income of S/ 2,000 per month. To find out if you are one of the creditors, go to the following page: bono210.essalud.gob.pe/#/consulta.