More than 200,000 farmers, producers and ranchers are beneficiaries of this subsidy after being affected by the lack of rain. Check the LINK to consult ONLINE and how to charge it according to your ID.
The Ministry of Agrarian Development and Irrigation (Midagri) began to pay the Drought Bonus or also called Get well now. Who is this financial aid for? The beneficiaries are more than 224,000 farmersproducers and ranchers who have been affected by the absence of rain in 17 regions of Peru. This bond It was also created to favor the group of workers dedicated to raising alpacas with S/266 per head of this animal, up to a maximum of 12. Learn about the requirements, official link, schedule, and how to collect the Drought Bonus in this note.
Drought Bonus 2023: what are the requirements to receive the subsidy?
- drive units farms of up to four hectaresor conduct activities breeding livestock with up to 12 heads of alpaca.
- They must also be registered until December 13, 2022 in the Register of Agricultural Producers (PPA).
- Drive livestock activities of breeding greater than one and up to 12 heads of alpaca.
- Not being registered in the Computer Application for the Centralized Registry of Payrolls and Data of Human Resources in the Public Sector (AIRHSP)
Drought Bonus 2023: official LINK to check with your DNI
To check if it corresponds to you Drought Bonus delivered by the midagrifollow the next steps:
- Enter the official consultation portal at this link
- Put your number ID
- Enter the date of issue of your ID
- Click on ‘consult’ and review the result.
Government makes available a link to find out if you are a beneficiary of the 2023 drought bond. Photo: capture
Drought Bonus: payment schedule according to DNI
- If he last digit of your ID is 0 – January 30, 31 and February 1, 2023.
- If he last digit of your ID is 1 – February 2, 3 and 6, 2023.
- If he last digit of your ID is 2 – February 7, 8 and 9, 2023.
- If he last digit of your ID is 3 – February 10, 13 and 14, 2023.
- If he last digit of your ID is 4 – February 15, 16 and 17, 2023.
- If he last digit of your ID is 5 – February 20, 21 and 22, 2023.
- If he last digit of your ID is 6 – February 23, 24 and 27, 2023.
- If he last digit of your ID is 7 – February 28, March 1 and 2, 2023.
- If he last digit of your ID is 8 – March 3, 6 and 7, 2023.
- If he last digit of your ID is 9 – March 8, 9 and 10, 2023.