Alan “Alanik” Kwieciński with a spectacular kick knocked out Maksymilian “Wiewióra” Squirrel in the welterweight category during the Fame MMA 17 gala, which took place on Friday evening in Krakow. –
“You don’t see anything like this in the MMA world”
Indeed, foreign media are delighted with the knockout of Alan Kwieciñski.
– Viewers of yesterday’s gala in Krakow witnessed one of the best MMA knockouts in the history of this discipline. This knockout put absolutely everyone in the room on their feet. Commentators were also shocked, writes the Croatian portal “Index.hr”.
– Last night we saw one of the most spectacular knockouts in history, commentators in delirium – the Bosnian portal “Klix.ba” titles the report of the fight. – Gala in Krakow will be remembered for a long time thanks to the knockout of Alan Kwieciński. With an attractive and brutal blow, he knocked out Maksymilian Wiewiórka. The commentators were delirious. They screamed in disbelief as Squirrel was helped. The same was true of the audience, who watched with delight what was happening, journalists add.
– We have one of the best MMA knockouts of all time, the commentators and the audience couldn’t believe it – writes the Serbian “Telegraf”. – The way Kwieciński “put his rival to sleep” can be considered the best knockout in the history of MMA, and the fact that everyone in the room was shocked, including the commentators, clearly shows what kind of move it was – journalists emphasize. They also point out that before the fight, Kwieciński was an outsider, because he lost four times in a row.
– Alan Kwieciński made a knockout that will be talked about for many years to come. A jump into the air, scissors towards the opponent and a shot straight to the chin put the Squirrel to sleep, who immediately fell. This knockout put absolutely everyone on their feet. This is something you don’t see every day in the MMA world. Without hesitation, the Polish player made one of the best knockouts in history – the journalists of the “Sportsport.ba” website are also delighted.
Meanwhile, the daily “Dnevni avaz” also points out that Maksymilian Wiewiórka will need a lot of time to recover.
– Spectacular knockout: Kwieciński put the favorite to sleep with an amazing kick. A player who has won five consecutive victories in a row will certainly take a long time to recover, writes the daily “Dnevni avaz” published in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
All results of the gala in Krakow can be found j.
Tristin is an accomplished author and journalist, known for his in-depth and engaging writing on sports. He currently works as a writer at 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the sports industry.