The wholesale price of fuel became more expensive by up to S / 1.76 per gallon, according to the latest Petroperú price update. The increase is due to the crisis in the supply of oil and its derivatives as a result of the war between Russia and Ukraine.
However, the readjustment does not include the Bottled LPG and Vehicle Diesel because they are included in the Fuel Price Stabilization Fund.
Although according to Gustavo Navarro, former General Director of Hydrocarbons, these prices would be reflected in service stations starting tomorrow, March 12. Meanwhile, we show you which are, at this time, the taps with the lowest prices in Metropolitan Lima, according to data from the Facilito portal of Osinerming.
In the case of gasohol from 97 which will go up by S/ 1.49, the lowest price is found on the tap Saint Elizabeth (Av. Universitaria No. 100 – Urb. Santa Isabel) in the district of Carabayllo, where it is sold to S/ 17.39 the gallon. The faucet follows SAC service operators (Av. Circunvalación Nº 1386) in La Victoria, where the price per gallon is S/ 17.52.
Next, the detail of the five taps with the cheapest gasohol of 97 that follow in the list:
- Coesti SAC. (Av. Nicolás Ayllón No. 1340 – San Luis), price: S / 17.53.
- Service Station Virgen de las Nieves SAC (Central Highway Av. km 13.5 – Ate), price: S/ 17.60.
- Gruveni SRL (Intersection Av. Circunvalación and Calle V. Mz. D, Lt 3 and 4 – San Juan de Lurigancho), price: S / 17.68.
- Mount Everest SAC Service Station (South Pan-American Highway km56.80 – Pucusana), price: S/ 17.70.
- Jiara Investments SAC (Av. Arica No. 1301- Breña), price: S/ 17.70.
For his part, the gasohol 95 The cheapest is at the Inversiones SCJ Onofre EIRL service station at Av. Leoncio Prado Nº 344 – Zapallal (Puente de Piedra), where it is dispensed at S/ 16.7 per gallon. continues the faucet Gruveni SRL from San Juan de Lurigancho, where the gallon of fuel is S/ 16.78. These are followed by:
- Transport company Edilberto Ramos SAC (Mz. V, Lot 2-3, Urbanization Pro-Seventh sector – Parcela A – San Martín de Porres), price: S/ 16.94.
- san diego faucet (Av. San Diego Nº 1000 and Santa María Street – San Martín de Porres), price: S/16.95.
- SAC Station Operators (Av. Circunvalación No. 1386- La Victoria), price: S/ 16.98.
- Negotiations Already EIRL (Av. Wiesse, Mz. K-19, Lt.L-15 – San Juan de Lurigancho), price: S/16.99.
- Esso Fuels S.A.C.(Av. Proceres Mz. W, Lt. 9, Campoy – San Juan de Lurigancho), price: S/16.99.
In what corresponds to gasohol 90, the lowest price is S/ 15.00 and it belongs to the Arguelles Transport Center and General Services on Av. Trapiche S/N. Urb. Signed S. José Lt-3A, Comas. In the list below, more service stations that offer this fuel at a much lower value than the competition:
- Negotiations Already EIRL (Av. Wiesse, Mz. K-19, Lt.L-15 – San Juan de Lurigancho), price: S/ 15.00.
- Transport company Edilberto Ramos SAC (Mz. V, Lot 2-3, Urbanization Pro-Seventh sector – Parcela A – San Martín de Porres), price: S / 16.19.
- F&R SAC faucet (Urb. ProLima III Stage Mz. H, Lt. 31 – Panamericana Norte, Los Olivos), price: S/ 16.20.
- Petro San Martin SAC (Lot 2-3 Mz V, Urbanization Pro-Sétimo sector, Plot A – San Martín de Porres), price: S/16.49.
- Repsol Comercial S.A.C. (Av. 09 de octubre Nº 508, Piedra Liza), price: S/16.49.
While the price of 84 gasohol It starts at S/ 10.44 and is located at the Servicentro and related Americas EIRL in La Victoria, located at Av. de las Américas, corner with Av. Parinacochas No. 1683. They continue:
- Petrocentro Yulia SAC (Av. La Marina No. 2789 corner with Av. Rafael Escardó, Urb. Maranga – San Miguel), price: S/ 10.50.
- Explorium SAC (Av. Venezuela No. 1829 intersection Av. Tingo María – Lima), price: S/ 10.63.
- Petrocentro Yulia S.A.C.Av. Javier Prado Oeste Nº 900-944-950-956, corner with Av. Juan de Aliaga), price: S/ 10.85.
- Faucet Esckor Montecarlo SAC (Av. Universitaria corner with Calle C, Mz. A Lt. 7, 8, 9 Urb. Montecarlo 1st Stage – Carabayllo), price: S/ 11.07.
- Faucets Dianas SAC (Av. Mexico 700, corner with Juan Castro Street – La Victoria), price: S/ 11.69.
Meanwhile, the Diesel B5 S-50 It is located at S / 14.87 a gallon in the F&R SAC faucet (Urb. ProLima III Stage Mz. H, Lt. 31 – Panamericana Norte) of Los Olivos; while in the Arguelles Transport Center and Comas General Services it reaches S/ 15.00.
Kingston is an accomplished author and journalist, known for his in-depth and engaging writing on sports. He currently works as a writer at 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the sports industry.