it gets dirty and burnt both inside and out. Drying fat, which is not removed immediately, contributes mainly to the effect. Time and neglect make burns harder and harder to remove, and the problem grows. Fortunately, it can be solved with simple and cheap ways that are not demanding in terms of both time and work. Check how to easily get rid of burns from the bottom of the pan.
How to clean the pan? Usually you use it to clean your teeth, this time apply it to the bottom of the dish
It turns out that stubborn stains from burnt fat on the bottom of the pan can be easily removed with a mix of household and bathroom products.
- Mix one teaspoon of toothpaste, baking soda, and dishwashing liquid.
- Apply the resulting mixture to the burnt bottom of the pan.
- Wait 10 minutes and wash the surface. For heavy soiling, gentle scrubbing with a dishwashing sponge will work.
How to clean the bottom of the pan? Vinegar from the kitchen cupboard will help
Most of us have vinegar at home. A proven product can be an excellent alternative to chemical preparations that we usually use for cleaning. Due to its acidic reaction, it can cope with rust deposits or soap. It turns out that it will also deal with greasy and dried-on dirt on aluminum and steel pans. Note that the method should not be used on enamel surfaces.
- Soak the pan in vinegar so that the liquid covers the entire bottom.
- After a few hours, gently scrub the surface – the dirt should come off easily, but if it doesn’t, you can use a wooden spatula to help.
- Wash the pan with soapy water.
For minor dirt, moisten a ball of aluminum foil or a sponge with vinegar and clean the surface. Finally, just wash the pan.
Bruce is a talented author and journalist with a passion for entertainment . He currently works as a writer at the 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the industry.