There is one week left for the expiration of the term that companies have to deposit the Compensation and Time for Services (CTS). In this context, thousands of workers will have the possibility to withdraw 100% of this money extra, whose free availability, according to the law 31480, extends until December 31, 2023. However, there […]
CTS 2023: which banks or savings banks pay you the most interest for saving your money?
In these days of May, thousands of workers they begin to receive Compensation and Time for Services (CTS) in their bank accounts. Due to Law No. 31480, approved in June 2022, the employees have the availability to withdraw this extra money until the end of 2023. However, if you are one of those who plan […]
UBS weighs options for sale of Swiss unit of Credit Suisse
Lender UBS is reviewing options for the Swiss bank Credit Suisseincluding the possibility of keeping the unit’s investment banking operations and selling the rest, two sources close to the matter told Reuters. UBS is studying plans to sell the Swiss banking business of Credit Suisse in an initial public offering (IPO) after taking out its […]
Banks expect lower demand for mortgage loans for the second quarter
The banks expect that in the next three months the demand for mortgage loans will be lower than in the first quarter of 2023. This is despite the fact that the offer in this segment has improved, according to the XLIII Survey of Credit Conditions (ECC) of the Central Reserve Bank of Peru (BCRP), which […]
At which banks can I exchange broken banknotes and what requirements must be met?
In the wallet or inside a box sometimes we usually find a ticket broken in one part or a little torn. That represents a big problem when making cash payments, because they do not accept it. However, the possibility already exists, according to the Central Reserve Bank of Peru (BCRP), to leave said amount in […]
Avoid drop-by-drop loans: how to obtain a credit with a reliable mortgage guarantee?
In several Latin American countries, including the Perumoney loans that are granted quickly, without procedures or guarantees —apparently attractive— have become a common practice, although with a peculiarity: interests very tall. This mode is known as the drop by drop loans. Most of the victims are natural persons, entrepreneurs and microentrepreneurswhich have fallen into the […]
Mortgage credit: which banks or savings banks offer the cheapest interest rate to buy a home?
If you are considering buying a home and taking on long-term debt, it is important to evaluate how much financial institutions charge for mortgage loans in order to make them fit your needs. budget familiar. Therefore, in this note, we will offer you a ‘financial tour’ of the cheapest rates offered by banks and municipal […]
Number of banking entities in Colombia reached its highest level in 20 years
The competition in the banking sector Colombia is gaining strength. According to information from Asobancaria, the number of banking entities has increased, reaching a total of 29, and has reached its highest level in two decades. According to a note from The Republic of Colombiathe entity indicates that this increase places Colombia among the countries […]
Mexico will buy Iberdrola plants mostly with bank financing
The announced purchase of 13 plants of the Spanish energy giant Iberdrola in Mexico will be financed 60% by banks and the remaining 40% by a state infrastructure fund, which will assume the majority of the venture capital, the finance secretary said on Wednesday. of the Latin American nation. Mexico announced at the beginning of […]
How much would the dollar close in 2023, according to a BCRP survey?
According to the recent survey of macroeconomic expectations prepared by the Central Reserve Bank of Peru (BCRP), the projections provided by economic actors on the exchange rate in our country fell in March. How much would the dollar close this 2023? Thus, the North American currency for the purposes of the 2023 would close between […]