The capacity allowed in the units of the Metropolitan Public Transport System for this month is 100% of passengers.
It is Thursday, October 21, they will not be able to circulate vehicles with plate ending in 6, 7, 8 or 9 in the schedule from 07:00 to 19:00. These measures apply only to the urban area of Quito. Therefore, the valleys of Los Chillos and Tumbaco are not part of this restriction.
The measures will be in force throughout this month until October 31 of 2021.
The motorcycles are also part of the restriction; for it the last number before the final letter of the plate will be taken into account.
Out of hours of the plan Today does not circulate, all vehicles will have free circulation Monday to Friday, that is, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the next day.
This will be the circulation for the month of October:
In the different restrictions there are people or vehicles that will be part of the exception to these measures.
The capacity allowed in the units of the Metropolitan Public Transport System is 100 %.
These are the limits of application for the Today does not circulate:
The safe conducts do work during the plan hours Today does not circulate. The issuance of new safe-conducts will be restricted only to:
- Medical appointments (two appointments per week and expiration of one day).
- Transfers to the airport (expiration of one day).
- Tourism: for accommodation establishments, registered and validated by Quito Tourism (expiration: maximum fifteen days).
- Tourism: for food and beverage establishments registered and validated by Quito Tourism (expiration: maximum two days).
- Transfer of new vehicles without a license plate (one day, only dealers authorized and validated by Aeade and assemblers validated by Cinae).
- Economic activities of natural persons with active RUC (maximum 2 safe-conduct and validity of 180 days).
- Economic activities of legal persons (they can only replace the previously issued safe-conducts and will be valid for 180 days).
For the vehicle technical review By appointment, they will be able to circulate freely despite being restricted by Hoy no circula. The enabling documents will be the scheduling and the printed payment. (I)
Paul is a talented author and journalist with a passion for entertainment and general news. He currently works as a writer at the 247 News Agency, where he has established herself as a respected voice in the industry.