THIS MESSAGE (MATERIAL) IS CREATED AND (OR) DISTRIBUTED BY A FOREIGN MASS MEDIA PERFORMING THE FUNCTIONS OF A FOREIGN AGENT AND (OR) A RUSSIAN LEGAL ENTITY PERFORMING THE FUNCTIONS OF A FOREIGN AGENT.
Those who are eligible for a reservation will receive certificates of deferment from conscription, according to the portal “Explain.rf” launched by the Russian government. “The rest of the categories of citizens are not issued certificates,” the report says.
As RBC notes, the deferment from conscription for mobilization in accordance with the law applies to citizens:
– booked in the manner determined by the government of the Russian Federation;
– recognized as temporarily unfit for military service for health reasons – for up to six months;
– engaged in constant care for a father, mother, wife, husband, sibling, sister, grandfather, grandmother or adoptive parent, who, for health reasons, in accordance with the conclusion of the federal institution of medical and social expertise, in outside permanent care (assistance, supervision) or who are disabled people of group I;
– who are the guardian or custodian of a minor sibling and (or) a minor sibling in the absence of other persons obliged by law to support these citizens;
– having four or more dependent children under the age of 16 or having one or more children under the age of 16 who are dependent and raising without a mother;
– having a wife who is at least 22 weeks pregnant and having three dependent children under the age of 16;
– deputies of the State Duma and members of the Federation Council.
Citizens working in organizations of the military-industrial complex have the right to deferment.
Thus, artists who do not have reservations and delays for health reasons may be drafted into the army as part of partial mobilization in Russia, warned the government-launched portal “Explain.rf”.
“If these positions in cultural institutions do not have reservations, and the employees are in the reserve of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, and they have no reason to postpone for health reasons, they can be mobilized,” the portal explains.
Recall that on September 21, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on partial mobilization. As Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu explained, it is required to maintain control of the 1,000-kilometer line of contact and protect the liberated territories in Ukraine. At the same time, the head of the Ministry of Defense specified that it is planned to call up 300 thousand people, which is 1.1% of the mobilization reserve.