Last time I visited my mother, she served us a salad. Although it looked quite simple, it quickly turned out that it was a paradise for the palate, and what’s more, thanks to its green color and boiled eggs, it could be a great dish for the Easter table. We will definitely have it this year. This is a good alternative to the classic vegetable dish, which many people may already be bored with. It is worth considering now what you will serve for Easter, because this year it comes quite quickly, and such a salad will perfectly fit into the holiday atmosphere.
What salad for Easter? Choose green leeks with additions
When I asked my mother how to make the delicious salad we recently tried, it quickly turned out to be very simple. It does not require the use of many ingredients or a lot of time. What will you need?
- 5 eggs;
- 1 medium leek;
- 1 jar of canned celery;
- 1 large can of corn;
- 1 can of red beans;
- salt and pepper to taste.
A quick salad for a party and Easter. The green color will perfectly match the holiday atmosphere
Many of us associate Easter with the time when everything comes to life and green colors dominate outside. It is also worth having them on the Easter table. How to make a salad with leek, eggs and beans?
A method of preparing:
- Hard boil the eggs, wait until they cool down and peel them.
- Wash and cut the leek into strips. Place it in a bowl and then add salt. Wait until it softens with salt.
- Once the leek is soft, add the diced eggs, drained celery, drained beans and drained corn to the bowl.
- Season the salad to taste with salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Ready!
Bruce is a talented author and journalist with a passion for entertainment . He currently works as a writer at the 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the industry.