is one of the most popular cakes. No wonder – practically everyone tastes it, and what’s more, it’s not complicated to prepare. It turns out, however, that it does not always come out, and after baking, it falls down badly. Usually, the direct influence has an improperly selected temperature. What is the correct one?
You can read more similar articles on the home page
At what temperature do you bake the cheesecake? Remember, and the cake will always be successful
Although cheesecake may not seem complicated at first glance, it is worth paying special attention to the temperature to which we heat the oven. It turns out that the range from 150 to 180 degrees Celsius should be maintained. Depending on the type of cheesecake, it’s also a good habit to follow the recipe exactly, which includes the right baking tips.
Some people think that if it is strongly recorded, the cake will simply bake faster. Unfortunately, that’s not true. It is better to keep the temperature lower than higher – too high temperature will cause the cake to form a mountain and collapse shortly after taking it out of the device. Thanks to the lower weight, the mass will not coagulate violently and the cake will bake evenly.
Some also choose to bake the cheesecake at a lower temperature, between 120 and 150 degrees Celsius. Although the whole process takes about 1 hour longer, the cake after preparation has a delicate structure and looks appetizing.
Is the cheesecake removed immediately after baking? Turns out it’s worth stopping by
Sometimes it happens that after a long baking, the cheesecake becomes dry. Fortunately, there is a simple trick to prevent this from happening. Just before baking, place a dish with water in the oven under the cake or put the cheesecake tray in a larger mold filled with a small amount of liquid. Thanks to the water bath, we will avoid unsightly cracks in the dough, as well as maintain proper moisture and fluffiness. Do not take the cheesecake out of the oven immediately after baking. It is worth giving it time to cool down with the door ajar.
A recipe for a delicate cheesecake. Prepare it like this and it will melt in your mouth
- 1 kg of cottage cheese for cheesecake;
- 10 eggs;
- 1 stick of butter;
- vanilla oil;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of potato flour;
- 50 g of raisins.
A method of preparing:
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar and place the whites in the fridge.
- Add butter and cottage cheese to the yolks and continue to beat the dough.
- Sift 2 tablespoons of potato flour into the mass and add vanilla flavoring. Mix.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, add them to the cheese mass and stir until a uniform structure is obtained.
- Soak the raisins, roll them in flour and put them in the mass.
- Pour the dough into a mold lined with baking paper and bake for about 50 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Remember not to take the cheesecake out immediately after baking – let it cool with the door ajar.
Bruce is a talented author and journalist with a passion for entertainment . He currently works as a writer at the 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the industry.