Eyebrows frame our eyes, so it is certainly worth taking care of them. A treatment that has been enjoying unflagging popularity for many years is henna powder eyebrows. It is a natural preparation that is entirely based on plant ingredients. The preparation usually includes: extract from the leaves of Lawsonia, extract from the leaves of indigo, minerals and antioxidants. The price of the procedure in the beauty salon is even PLN 120.
henna eyebrows. What is it and how long does it last?
Henna, which is native to the Middle East and South Asia, is a dye that is prepared from the Lawsonia Inermis plant. It is a form of temporary coloring that it can last up to 5 weeks on the hair and up to 2 weeks on the skindepending on its type. The treatment time is about the same, which is 15 minutes or a little longer, depending on how long you want the effect to last. The longer the henna, the stronger and longer the effect will last.
Henna powder eyebrows. Do it yourself at home in just 5 steps
Henna powder eyebrows is for permanent makeup. Is painless, nourishes, beautifies and shortens the time of morning preparations for going out. Currently, in many stationary and online drugstores, there are many options available with prices ranging from PLN 17 to PLN 30. After the treatment, the hair will become strong and nourished. How to do it?
- Pour 2 teaspoons of henna into the measuring cup.
- Add 2 teaspoons of warm water to the whole.
- Mix everything to get a uniform consistency. For this purpose, the brush included in the package will help you.
- Apply henna to the eyebrows that have previously been cleaned of sebum and impurities. Try to get the desired shape with the flat side of the applicator.
- Wait 10 to 20 minutes and wash the henna from the eyebrows with a cotton pad soaked in lukewarm water.
Before you start applying henna on your eyebrows, do a patch test. While many powder products are largely natural, there is still a small chance that some skin types will experience allergic reactions or discomfort from eyebrow dyeing. Perform an allergy test 48 hours before use.
Paul is a talented author and journalist with a passion for entertainment and general news. He currently works as a writer at the 247 News Agency, where he has established herself as a respected voice in the industry.