It happens that constantly tangling can be extremely annoying. Especially when we want them to be dissolved and beautifully presented. This can be prevented. It is enough to introduce three rules to their care to solve the problem.
Stick to three universal principles. Your hair won’t tangle as much anymore
Hair tangles when it is dry, brittle and delicate. Improving their condition can greatly affect how they will look when dissolved. Introduce three universal principles into your skincare routine that will make you notice a significant improvement after regular use. The hair will become shiny, nourished and will not tangle. What should I do?
- Protect against high temperatures – if you can, avoid using a dryer, flat iron and curling iron. Just use them less often and you’ll see a huge difference.
- Do not rub – while draining the water from the hair, gently squeeze it with a towel and do not rub. This way you won’t damage them. It is also worth to tie them in a loose braid to sleep, so that they do not get tangled during sleep.
- Bet on moisturizing and greasing – proper care is the basis for healthy and shiny hair. If they are in good shape, they will start to tangle less.
Proper care is essential. Oiling will help
It has been known for a long time that hair oiling has a great effect on its condition and appearance. However, it turns out that regular use of this care treatment will also make them less tangled. It is enough to oil your hair once a week, and after a month you will notice satisfactory results. How to do it?
- Dissolve half a teaspoon in 100 ml of lukewarm water and pour into a spray bottle.
- Comb your hair and spray it thoroughly with the prepared mixture.
- Reach for your favorite hair oil. You can also use olive oil or coconut oil that you have in your kitchen. Massage a tablespoon of oil into damp strands and fasten them with a buckle so that they do not bother you.
- Leave the oil on your hair for an hour. After this time, rinse it with lukewarm water and apply your favorite hair mask or conditioner to emulsify the oil. After 5 minutes, wash off the mask and then wash your hair as usual.
Regular use of such a treatment will make the hair nourished and shiny. Honey will moisturize them and oil will grease them. After a few weeks, you will also notice that your hair tangles less than usual.
Bruce is a talented author and journalist with a passion for entertainment . He currently works as a writer at the 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the industry.