The Government of President Pedro Castillo grants the Yanapay Peru Voucher at the national level, in order to provide economic support of S / 350 per person to citizens in situations of poverty or vulnerability, as well as to users of the social programs Juntos, Pensión 65 o Contigo of the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis), in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. So far, the subsidy has been delivered to more than five million Peruvians, according to the head of Midis, Dina Boluarte.
Similarly, on the last Wednesday, October 27, Executive power approved the supreme decree for the transfer of 585 383 400.00 soles to the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (MIDIS). ANDThis initiative was promoted by the Ministry of Economy and Finance in order to guarantee and finance the correct delivery of the second stage of the bond.
Likewise, from Monday, October 25, to the beneficiaries who belong to the third group– made up of people living in rural communities without access to financial systems – they were assigned the payment method through the National Bank’s DNI Account and they will be able to start activating them on the website www.cuentadni.pe. Learn how to get paid today, Thursday, October 28.
Yanapay Peru Voucher: How do I know if I am a beneficiary?
To verify whether or not you will receive the subsidy, you must go to the official website of the Yanapay Bonus. You will need your Identity Document (DNI) at hand to be able to complete all the request boxes. Then you must enter the web page consultations.yanapay.gob.pe and follow the procedure described in the portal:
- Place the identity document number (DNI)
- Enter the date of issuance of the DNI
- Accept private policy.
- Click on the option “Check if you are a beneficiary”.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: Payment Schedule
- Group 1 (from September 13): there are people from the social programs: Pension 65, Juntos and Contigo.
- Group 2 (from October 5): made up of people with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and a DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group number 3 (from October 18): made up of people living in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (from December 2): made up of people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the Banco de la Nación windows.
Yanapay Peru voucher: check the payment methods
The payment methods for the Bono Yanapay it is varied. There are six validated forms:
- Deposit in account
- Digital wallet
- DNI account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
Emergency Decree No. 080-2021 establishes that the beneficiaries of the monetary subsidy must be Peruvian and meet the following requirements:
- Living in a situation of poverty or extreme poverty, according to the Household Targeting System (Sisfoh).
- Belong to the program Together, Pension 65 or With you.
- Not be registered in the public or private payroll, with the exception of pensioners and practitioners.
- Have an income of less than S / 3,000 per month per household.
The amount of the monetary subsidy is 350 soles. However, households that have at least one dependent child will receive an additional 350 soles, that is, a total of 700 soles.