The Yanapay Peru Bond is an economic support of 350 soles granted by the Government of President Pedro Castillo through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) for Peruvian families who are in a situation of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability as a result of COVID-19.
It should be remembered that the beneficiaries of Yanapay Peru have until April 30 to collect the economic support, whose payment process is the largest financial operation for the delivery of a monetary subsidy by the Peruvian State to the population in poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability. Find out if you access this subsidy today, Friday, March 10, which is being paid through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
It should be remembered that the beneficiaries of Yanapay Peru have until April 30 to collect the economic support, whose payment process is the largest financial operation for the delivery of a monetary subsidy by the Peruvian State to the population in poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (from September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (from October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (from October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
There are six ways for beneficiaries to collect the Yanapay Bonus. However, for those who have passed their collection date, they can only do so by going to the windows of the National bank.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Payment at the window.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, should not amount to S / 3,000 soles in its entirety
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families that have among their members adults who are responsible for one or more children.
What are the mobile agencies of the Banco de la Nación to collect the bonus?
Check the location of the 10 moving agencies of the Banco de la Nación in Metropolitan Lima to collect the Yanapay Peru Bonus.
- Tie: IE Divino Niño, on Mar de Las Antillas Mz. E Lot 5/ association El Porvenir.
- Carabayllo: Municipal Library of Carabayllo on Calle 6, lot 63.
- Chorrillos: av. National Production 267. (height cdra. 17 of av. Defensores del Morro).
- The Augustinian: House of the Woman in av. Áncash block 23 (Boulevard de la Cultura).
- Stone bridge: La Ensenada stadium in Pasaje Laderas de Chillón. Mz. C-02 Lot 1.
- San Juan de Lurigancho: IE Miguel Grau Seminario No. 0137 at Jr. Marte 2727 and at IE Nicolás Copernico at av. Wiesse s/n, next to Metro.
- San Martin de Porres: IE José Granda, between av. University and av. José Granda s/n.
- Window: IE N° 5052 Virgen de la Merced in calle Los Geranios s/n.
- Villa El Salvador: IE Fe y Alegría No. 17 in sector 3 group 15, between av. Revolution and October 3.
In Lima provinces there are two mobile agencies available: Huaral (IE Andrés de los Reyes on av. García Alonso s/n) and Huacho (Agency Banco de la Nación garage at Av. 28 de Julio 388).
It should be noted that the agencies in Carabayllo, Ventanilla, Villa el Salvador and two in San Juan de Lurigancho have been installed in closed spaces, so it is necessary to present a vaccination card on a mandatory basis.
Kingston is an accomplished author and journalist, known for his in-depth and engaging writing on sports. He currently works as a writer at 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the sports industry.