The Yanapay Peru Bond of 350 soles is an economic support granted by the Government of peter castle, through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis), for families in situations of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability affected by COVID-19.
It should be remembered that the beneficiaries of Yanapay Peru have until April 30 to collect the economic support, whose payment process is the largest financial operation for the delivery of a monetary subsidy by the Peruvian State to the population in poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (from September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (from October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (from October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
There are six ways for beneficiaries to collect the Yanapay Bonus. However, for those who have already passed their collection date, they can only do so by going to the windows of the National bank.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Payment at the window.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, must not amount to S / 3,000 soles in its entirety
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families that have among their members adults who are responsible for one or more children.
Kingston is an accomplished author and journalist, known for his in-depth and engaging writing on sports. He currently works as a writer at 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the sports industry.