The Yanapay Peru Bond of 350 soles is granted by the Government of Pedro Castillo through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) for those families in a situation of poverty and extreme poverty that have been aggravated by the pandemic of the COVID-19. Learn how to collect today, Sunday February 27.
The delivery of the subsidy has advanced until reaching the beneficiary number 12 million, Cila Ortega Romaní (72 years old) from Huarochirí. She received the Yanapay bonus on February 22 together with Minister Dina Boluarte Zegarra, head of Midis.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizens who are part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
There are six modalities for beneficiaries to collect the Yanapay Bonus. However, for those who have passed their collection date, they can only do so by going to the Banco de la Nación windows.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Payment at the window.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, should not amount to S / 3,000 soles in its entirety
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more children.
Kingston is an accomplished author and journalist, known for his in-depth and engaging writing on sports. He currently works as a writer at 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the sports industry.