Yanapay Peru LINK Bonus | The subsidy that has been delivered by the Government, in charge of Pedro Castillo, at the national level, has the objective of help the economy of the Peruvian families in state of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability that were affected by the pandemic caused by the coronavirus.
In that sense, some of the modalities to charge this benefit are digital wallets, bank accounts and cell bank. However, for those who do not have access to any of the three options, they have the alternative of activating their DNI Account at the Banco de la Nación. That is why, below, find out when you have to get paid today, Wednesday, November 24.
Yanapay Peru voucher: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
To confirm whether or not you agree to the subsidy, you must enter the official platform of the Bono Yanapay. Will you need your Identity Document (DNI) to complete the required boxes. Then you can click on the following link: consultations.yanapay.gob.pe
Then, continue with the procedure described on the portal. Once inside, complete all the boxes that they ask for. For this you must have your Identity Document (DNI) at hand and continue with the procedure described on the platform:
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issuance of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
There is no option to register to access the bonus, as the beneficiaries will only appear on the platform.
Yanapay Peru voucher: payment schedule
- Group 1 (from September 13): there are people from the social programs: Pension 65, Juntos and Contigo.
- Group 2 (from October 5): made up of citizens with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and a DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (from October 18): made up of users who live in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (from December 2): made up of that population without bank accounts, who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the Banco de la Nación windows.
Yanapay Peru voucher: check the payment methods
There are 6 modalities so that the beneficiaries can collect the long-awaited Bono Yanapay. Get to know them below:
- Deposit in account
- Digital wallet
- DNI account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
Once you have the activation date assigned to you between October 25 and December 1, enter the website www.cuentadni.pe and do the following:
- Register with your ID number. A questionnaire will appear to validate your identity.
- Enter the requested data, your cell phone number and the verification code sent to your mobile phone.
- Add your email and you will receive a verification code in your inbox.
- After confirming the verification code on the platform, fill in your personal data and accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, create your 6-digit secret password and your account will be activated.