The Banco de la Nación published the payment schedule, corresponding to May 2023, for retirees from the different regimes administered by the Pension Standardization Office (ONP). Find out here what are the collection dates and who are the beneficiaries of these deposits.
The payment to the bank accounts of the banks BBVA, Scotiabank, Interbank and Banco de la Nación is according to the letters of the paternal surname. Below is the schedule for the retirees of Law 19990:
- Monday May 8: pensioners with paternal surnames beginning with the letters of a to c
- Tuesday May 9: pensioners with paternal surnames beginning with the letters of D to L
- Wednesday May 10: pensioners with paternal surnames beginning with the letters of M to Q
- Thursday May 11 pensioners with paternal surnames beginning with the letters of R to Z
Payment schedule for those who receive home service
For retirees who collect their pension through the free home payment service, the ONP informs that the schedule established It will be from Saturday the 13th to Monday the 22nd of May. For international agreements, which includes pensioners of the Law No. 27803the date will be Friday the 12th.
Payment of Pensions Decree Law 18846
- Friday May 12: payment to the bank account of Banco de la Nación, BBVA, Scotiabank and Interbank.
- From May 15 to 22: home payment Decree Law 18846.
- From May 15 to 22: home payment Pensions on Demand.
Law 26790 for pensioners of Complementary Risk Work Insurance
- Friday May 12: Supplementary Coverage, Mining Fund and Reinsurance. Credit to the bank account National bank.
- From May 15 to 22: payment at home.
Payment of pensions to the public administration in May 2023
Friday the 12th
Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Judiciary, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Economy and Finance; Public universities; Ministry of Agrarian Development and Irrigation; General Comptroller of the Republic, Ombudsman, National Board of Justice, Public Ministry, Constitutional Court, Ministry of Defense, Congress of the Republic, National Election Jury, National Office of Electoral Processes, National Registry of Identification and Civil Status; Ministry of Transport and Communications; and Regional Governments (agriculture executing units).
- Ministry of Education: UGEL 01,03 and 07.
- culture Ministry
- Ministry of Education, except UGEL 01, 03 and 07
- Regional Governments: Executing Education Units.
- Ministry of the Environment
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion
- Ministry of Agrarian Development and Irrigation
- Ministry of Energy and Mines
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism
- Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Ministry of Housing, Construction and Sanitation
- Ministry of Production
- Ministry of Women and Vulnerable Populations
- Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion
- Regional Governments: all the Executing Units, except those of Education and Agriculture.
Finally, the National bank informs that for your safety You must present your ID and Multired Global Debit Card for over-the-counter withdrawal operations greater than S/1,500 or US$550.
Alia is a professional author and journalist, working at 247 news agency. She writes on various topics from economy news to general interest pieces, providing readers with relevant and informative content. With years of experience, she brings a unique perspective and in-depth analysis to her work.