There are loans on the market that have been designed to facilitate access to financing for people who have been rejected for not meeting the requirements of banks, finance companies or municipal savings banks. For example, him home equity loan of prestamypethe fintech loan company that has been operating in Peru since 2017 and offers its clients financial solutions with the help of agile technologies and easy-to-use digital platforms.
Thanks to Prestamype and its accessible requirements, you will no longer have to be rejected by traditional banks and you will be able to access disbursements from S/ 20,000 to S/ 600,000 to meet your goals.
What benefits does the mortgage loan offer you?
Thanks to the accelerated growth that prestamype In recent years, it has the possibility of offering its clients better conditions and excellent benefits, these are:
● High disbursements from S/ 20 thousand to S/ 600 thousand in less than 15 days.
● A monthly effective cost rate from 1.35% that already includes appraisal, notary and registration expenses.
● Flexible payment terms of up to 4 renewable years.
● A payment schedule tailored to your needs.
● A team of executives willing to help you and answer your questions throughout the process.
● Being registered as a debtor in Infocorp is not decisive in Prestamype’s risk assessment.
It should be noted that thanks to Prestamype’s summer promotion, valid until January 31, you will be able to access a 10% discount on your interest rate and pay a monthly effective cost rate of 1.21%.
How to qualify for a home equity loan?
You can rate the home equity loan of Prestamype if you have a property or property that meets the following conditions:
● The property must be registered with the National Superintendency of Public Records (SUNARP).
● The property must be located in Metropolitan Lima, Callao or Arequipa.
● The property must not register legal problems such as fines, encumbrances or affectations in the municipality or public records.
If your property meets the requirements mentioned above, you can take the next step and pre-qualify in less than 2 minutes, entering HERE.
Kingston is an accomplished author and journalist, known for his in-depth and engaging writing on sports. He currently works as a writer at 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the sports industry.Kingston has consistently demonstrated a talent for capturing the excitement and drama of the sports world, making even the most complex stories accessible to readers.