11.6 C
New York
Thursday, December 8, 2022

Latest Posts

Odds, Mexico vs. Argentina of the World Cup Qatar 2022: forecasts and predictions of the match

- Advertisement -

The Qatar World Cup 2022 continues this weekend and one of the most attractive matches of the group stage is the cross between Argentina and Mexico on Saturday the 26th, as both teams that belong to group C seek victory in order to add their first three points.

- Advertisement -

Despite the fact that the Argentine team lost in its debut against Saudi Arabia, it is still a favorite against Mexico for Saturday’s game. Well, according to statistics, the “Albiceleste” has a 61% chance of winning, a 24% draw and a 15% chance for the Mexican team to win.

History between Argentina vs. Mexico in World Cups

The Argentine national team and the Mexican national team have faced each other 3 times in the World Cups. Well, here you can review the history between the two national teams for the next duel on Saturday the 26th in Qatar 2022.

  • 07/19/1930 Argentina 6 – Mexico 3 (World Cup 1930 – Uruguay)
  • 06/24/2006 Argentina 2 – Mexico 1 (World Cup 2006 – Leipzig)
  • 06/27/2010 Argentina 3 – Mexico 1 (World Cup 2010 – Johannesburg)

Odds for Mexico vs Argentina

Argentine victory: 1.58

- Advertisement -

Draw: 4.10

Victory of Mexico: 6.40

Argentine victory: 1.60

Tie: 3.90

Victory for Mexico: 5.94

Argentine victory: 1.57

Tie: 4.00

Victory for Mexico: 6.25

Argentine victory: 1.60

Tie: 3.65

Victory for Mexico: 6.66

Argentine victory: 1.58

Draw: 4.10

Victory of Mexico: 6.40

Numbers for Mexico vs. Argentina

The numbers of the history of the Argentine National Team vs. Mexico are the following:

  • Argentina achieved 15 victories
  • Mexico achieved 4 victories
  • 11 games ended in a draw

Source: Gestion

- Advertisement -
spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Latest Posts

Don't Miss

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.