The smartphones of today have many functions, enter social networks, play games, watch multimedia content or talk through messages. It is even capable of being used as a control when the user runs out of batteries or breaks the one that comes with the TV, as well as turn it into a router to share Internet.
Here are some of the most useful features of a cell phoneand it’s like use a smartphone as a mouse for a PC or laptop. Furthermore, it will not matter if the user has an Android smartphone or an iPhone, since the two types of devices Y operating systems They allow you to turn your cell phone into a computer mouse.
How to use a smartphone as a mouse on a computer or laptop
1. Install remote-mouse on the cell phone. This link is for users of Google Play StoreY this link to download it from app store.
2. Then, you have to download this same softwarebut on PC or laptop. can be found in your official website.
3. Now you have to link both devices. First you have to open remote-mouse on the computer, and you will see that it shows a QR code.
4. On the cell phone enter the application remote-mouse. will ask to be scan the QR code showing the computer screen.
5. If there were no problems during the process, the cell phone screen it will transform into a trackpad; that is, you can place it next to the keyboard and use your finger to move the cursor on the computer. (YO)