The struggle in Krosno was exciting from the very beginning and there were a few sensations. One of them was the indisputable defeat of Bartosz Zmarzlik with Dominik Kubera. There were also dramatic scenes. In the final round, Maciej Janowski fell, who was hospitalized.
Bartosz Zmarzlik was second at the Individual Polish Championships. He lost to a new club friend
Dominik Kubera, who represents Motor Lublin on a daily basis, was doing very well from the beginning of the competition in the main Monday phase of the competition. The 23-year-old won the most runs and during the competition he was a virtual runner-up in the overall classification of the Polish Championships. Also Grzegorz Zengota from ROW Rybnik was doing very well. Both gorillas did not have a weaker moment in the first phase. Bartosz Zmarzlik, who had to fight for the finals in the play-off, looked a bit worse.
More articles with similar content can be found on the portal.
Ultimately, the composition of the final race was as follows: Kubera, Zengota, Zmarzlik and Maciej Janowski. Unfortunately, due to a fall involving the latter, the race had to be repeated, and the competitor left the track in an ambulance and was taken to the hospital. According to the first reports of journalists, the rider contracted a hip injury.
– It was a stupid fall, one that should not have happened to Maciej Janowski – said Marek Cie¶lak, a former rider and trainer.
Dominik Kubera turned out to be the best in the final, giving Bartosz Zmarzlik no chances and outclassing his future club mate. The third place was taken by Grzegorz Zengota.
- Dominik Kubera (Motor Lublin) – 18 (3,3,2,3,3,3) +1 for the most won runs
- Bartosz Zmarzlik (My Bermuda Stal Gorzów) – 13 + 2 (3,2,1,2,3,2)
- Grzegorz Zengota (ROW Rybnik) – 14 (2,3,3,3,2,1)
- Maciej Janowski (Betard Sparta Wroc³aw) – 9 + 3 (2,3,1,0,3, in)
- Janusz Ko³odziej (Fogo Unia Leszno) – 12 + 1 (3,1,3,2,3)
- Kacper Woryna (Zielony-energia.com Wółkniarz Czêstochowa) – 10 + 0 (2,2,3,2,1)
- Krzysztof Buczkowski (Stelmet Falubaz Zielona Góra) – 8 (1,3,2,1,1)
- Przemys³aw Pawlicki (ZOOleszcz GKM Grudzi ± dz) – 7 (3,2,2,0,0)
- Patryk Dudek (For Nature Solutions Apator Toruñ) – 7 (1,0,1,3,2)
- Jaros³aw Hampel (Motor Lublin) – 6 (1.0, in, 3.2)
- Bartosz Smekta³a (Zielony-energia.com W³ókniarz Czêstochowa) – 5 (0,0,3,1,1)
- Tobiasz Musielak (Cellfast Wilki Krosno) – 5 (0,2,0,1,2)
- Rafa³ Karczmarz (Cellfast Wilki Krosno) – 5 (0,1,2,1,1)
- Pawe³ Przedpe³ski (For Nature Solutions Apator Toruñ) – 3 (1,0,0,2,0)
- Jakub Jamróg (Zdunek Wybrzeże Gdañsk) – 3 (2,1,0, d, 0)
- Mateusz Szczepaniak (Cellfast Wilki Krosno) – 2 (0,1,1, u, -)
- Kacper Szopa (Cellfast Wilki Krosno) – 0 (0.0)