news agency
Zaluzhny surpassed Zelensky in the trust rating of Ukrainians

Zaluzhny surpassed Zelensky in the trust rating of Ukrainians

The top 3 famous Ukrainian people who are trusted by Ukrainian residents have been named. The leader of the rating was the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU), Valeriy Zaluzhny, reports the Ukrainian publication Informator, citing the results of a survey by the sociological group “Rating”.

The general overtook the current President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky on the list. Sociologists have found that 63% of Ukrainians surveyed completely trust Zaluzhny and 19% “rather trust him.” Thus, the overall trust rating for the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was 82%. Meanwhile, 39% of Ukrainian citizens fully trust Zelensky and another 33% “rather trust him.” As a result, the overall trust level of the Ukrainian leader was 72%.

The top three leaders in the rating are closed by the head of the Main Intelligence Directorate (GUR) of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, Kirill Budanov, with a score of 54% of the overall trust rating.

The study showed that if presidential elections were held in Ukraine, neither Zelensky nor Zaluzhny would be able to win in the first round. The survey also revealed that in today’s conditions, Ukrainians consider holding elections inappropriate.

It was previously reported that Zelensky’s wife does not want his second presidential term.

Source: Rosbalt

You may also like

Hot News

TRENDING NEWS

Subscribe

follow us

Immediate Access Pro