Celebrity influencer Daisy Keech is known for her workout routines at home or at the gym and for certifying her butt. Her curves are among the most attractive to the male audience, but she is also followed by thousands of girls who identify with her recommendations. She also sells promotions of her routines.
Her latest exercise routine published on YouTube, where she has more than three million subscribers, promises to achieve a slim waist, a flat abdomen and a butt that will turn heads wherever she walks, to be the center of attention.
It should be noted that these Daisy Keech routines go viral on social networks, because they become challenges. A challenge that many followers have adopted in this way, achieving remarkable results in her physique.
Daisy Keech’s exercise routine to define the waist and tone the abdomen with 10 minutes a day
Daisy Keech’s new workout routine for abs and butt
1. Extension of arms and legs
- In this exercise, with a mat or mat, the initial position is to position yourself in the form of a puppy, kneeling and arms resting on the floor.
- Next, with the right leg and left arm supported, proceed to extend the left leg and right arm.
- Return to the starting position, keeping the active limbs suspended in the air during the movement. Do 13 reps, switch limbs, and repeat. rest 10 seconds
2. Planks for buttocks and abdomen
- This exercise, which also works the middle area and the buttocks, is done like this:
- The starting position is to do an abdominal plank supporting the tip of the feet and the forearms on the floor almost like a push-up position.
- Next, lift your butt with the support of your legs and forearms, leaving you in a pyramid shape.
- Return to the starting position, controlling the descent until you return to the plank position. He repeat 12 times and rest another 10 seconds.
3. Crunches with crossed limbs
- This exercise is the basic abdominal crunch, with the difference that it will work the upper and lower part at the same time.
- It is placed face up and proceeds to intertwine arms and legs, leaving both hanging.
- Next, do the abdominal crunch, both with your torso and your legs. Do 12 repetitions and rest 10 more seconds.
4. Alternate Leg Raises
- To work the lower area, where that difficult-to-remove fat accumulates, it is placed face up, with the arms or hands resting on the floor and under the buttocks and the legs raised almost vertically.
- Then lower and raise your leg again and immediately repeat with the other leg continuously. Every time you lower and raise each leg simultaneously, it’s one rep. Do 12 and rest 10 seconds.
Repeat this entire circuit one more time.
1. Banded Glute Bridge
- Lie on your back and bring the band above your knees.
- Rest your arms on the floor and your bent legs also resting on the floor.
- Next, drive your legs up and your arms attached to the floor, while squeezing your buttocks. She return to the starting position and repeat 12 times. After twelve o’clock, keep your butt high and press your waist up and down. Rest 10 seconds.
Daisy Keech’s brutal exercise routine to define the abs and have an hourglass body
2. Single leg glute bridge
The procedure is the same as described above, with the difference that you will do it with one leg on the floor and the other suspended in the air. Switch legs and repeat.
3. Squat with bands
- Position the band above knee height.
- With your legs slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and your back straight, proceed down to 90 degrees, press for about three seconds in the low position and go up. It is a repetition. Complete 12 repetitions. Rest 10 seconds.
4. Bowing lunge
- With the band above knee level, position your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Bend one leg while the other steps back to the opposite side, come back up and switch legs. Complete 12 repetitions.
Repeat this circuit one more time.
We recommend these news