To be in shape and lose weight, the formula is simple: Lead a healthy life that implies maintaining a correct coordination of an active routine, training that helps strength, resistance and complete and adequate nutrition.
Moving is doing sports like walking or marching, one of the Olympic disciplines of athletics. It is recommended to start with moderate rhythms to then climb and become demanding, taking care of food, so as not to end up in frustration and lack of belonging.
Walking can also be assumed as one more sport, which complements a daily quota of exercise. Working for the necessary time and at the right capacity, walking can become a very powerful weapon to lose weight, as Heraldo reviews.
How far do I have to walk per day to lose weight?
Personal trainer Stephanie Mansour developed a simple and effective plan, with a focus on weight loss at any level of physical capacity of each person. Her method promises exceptional results in 31 days with just 20-25 minute walks.
Of course, every method to lose weight goes through the advice of professionals and putting effort into what the experts recommend to obtain the desired results.
What are the benefits of walking with weights?
How to lose weight walking
AB routine and rest
You have to divide the training days into two, A and B, according to the intensity. The third group will be rest days, a total of nine per month.
During the A days, the walk must be structured as follows:
- Three minute warm-up.
- One minute brisk walk.
- Two minutes of normal walking.
- Alternate like this for 12 minutes.
- Then 3 minutes of normal walking to relax the muscles.
On day B the intensity is increased:
- Warm-up and alternate one minute of normal walking and one minute of brisk walking for 10 minutes.
- Rest for 30 seconds and perform six minutes of fast walking and only 30 seconds of normal walking.
- It ends with 3 normal minutes to relax.
The organization of these three days type A, B and rest will be as follows:
- The training will take place on the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 10th, 14th, 19th and 25th of the month A.
- On days 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30 and 31 the B..
- On days 2, 4, 7, 9, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 28 will rest.
You may be interested in these news