The color of dark circles usually changes depending on the skin. Some circles under the eyes can be purple, blue, dark brown or even black, this undoubtedly creates a disheveled and even sick appearance.
In many cases, dark circles under the eyes can indicate the need for changes in our lifestyle, including improvements in sleeping habits or diet.
However, in addition to these changes, you can also use home remedies to hide these dark marks under the eyes.
How long are collagen patches left on dark circles to minimize puffiness around the eyes?
One of these home remedies is baking soda. Due to its properties, this product that we easily get at home is great for making a homemade mask that will help eliminate dark circles, explains the Medical Newstoday web portal.
Here we explain how to do it, however it is recommended that before using it you try placing a little on your forearm to rule out that you are allergic to this substance, as explained by Craftology.
How to use aloe vera or aloe vera to remove dark circles and eye bags naturally
How to remove dark circles with baking soda
- 1 frozen spoon
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- lemon (optional)
- Mix the baking soda with water and make a paste.
- Add a few drops of honey and stir.
- If your type of dark circles are those that have a darker appearance, you can apply a little lemon.
- It is recommended that you do not apply baking soda directly to the skin.
- It is better that you spread the mixture on a spoon and put it to freeze.
- Then gently rub in the eye area where the dark circles and the eye bag are most marked.
- To finish, rinse with plenty of water and apply a cream rich in vitamin C.
- This home remedy is ideal to apply very early or even at night.
We recommend these news