The reasons. There are many factors that contribute to this problem, ranging from external to internal. The most frequent contributors to this include: improper diet, improper care, hairdressing treatments, hormonal problems, long-term stress or diseases. This is a sign of a temporary weakening of the body. However, if the symptoms persist, consult a doctor, a trichologist.
Ways for sparse hair. Care rules that will affect their appearance
Thinning hair also requires scalp care and protection. Owners of rare strands should remember about:
- sleeping with strands attachedwhich will reduce the friction of hair against the pillow and the formation of mechanical damage,
- washing the hair with lukewarm water and rinsing with a little coolerso that the cuticle closes and
- using natural cosmetics no dyes or SLS,
- applying nourishing masks,
- reducing the use of a dryer, straightener or curling iron,
- performing scalp peeling once a week.
How to thicken your hair with home remedies? Discover natural products that have been used for generations
Are you wondering what else you can do to support hair growth and make your hairstyle more dense? Reach for home and natural remedies in the form of various oils. Their formulas contain many ingredients valuable for the health and appearance of the strands. Oiling not only stimulates hair growth, but also cares for its entire length. The most popular are: ginger, mustard, fenugreek and castor oil. You can use them directly or with the addition of a foundation in the form of a hydrolate or aloe gel. However, the most important thing is to be regular and regular in hair oiling.
- Apply the oil to the entire length of your hair and scalp.
- Comb the strands with a comb to distribute the product better over the hair.
- Roll the strands into a bun or braid them.
- Keep it all for about 2 hours.
- Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.