Melissa Murdick is a celebrity makeup artist who shared on TikTok how to properly apply concealer. Thanks to it, you will not only effectively hide imperfections, but also stop making common mistakes. They can affect the appearance of the skin, worsening its condition.
You can read more similar articles on the home page
Do you apply concealer like this? You’re making a common mistake
Melissa Murdick shared her way to thoroughly hide open wounds and pimples so as not to aggravate the condition of the skin. It indicates that when you apply concealer on imperfections using a cosmetic applicator, you are contaminating the formula with bacteria. As a consequence, you will spread them all over your face every time you start applying makeup. This way you are also applying too much product to your skin which can make it weigh down and not look good during the day.
There is no denying that the technique presented by Melissa aroused a lot of interest among TikTok users. The material has over 2.3 million likes and has been played as many as 15.6 million times. In the comments section, users do not hide that they liked Melissa’s technique.
I was just about to hide some pimples the wrong way. Thank you for your intervention.
You are saving my life!
Now I know why I get more pimples every time…
How to apply concealer so as not to worsen the condition of the skin? Make-up artist reveals effective technique
If you want to cover open wounds or pimples, use a clever trick of a celebrity makeup artist. Melissa Murdick shared a method that is easy, fast and extremely effective. It not only allows you to thoroughly camouflage what you want to cover with makeup, but also helps to avoid skin deterioration. All thanks to the use of brushes that are easy to wash after each use, instead of using the cosmetic applicator directly on the spots.
How to camouflage imperfections step by step in Melissa’s way? It’s simpler than you think:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly. If you are using foundation, apply it as usual. Then apply a small amount of concealer to the back of your hand.
- Using a precision brush, transfer a little concealer from your hand to the imperfection you want to cover. Wait 10 seconds before blending the product into the complexion.
- Reach for a fluffy synthetic bristle brush. Now gently pat the area with the concealer applied to blur the borders of the cosmetic.
- If necessary, repeat steps 2 and 3 until you achieve a satisfactory effect in terms of imperfection coverage.
- To avoid unsightly highlighting of the concealer during the day, do not powder it. Instead, use a fixing spray that will not damage the structure of the makeup and will make it stay on well.
Bruce is a talented author and journalist with a passion for entertainment . He currently works as a writer at the 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the industry.