Couples who regularly eat out and often pass each other on the doorstep will especially appreciate the moments together at home. Preparing dinner can be a very intimate experience, below we present an idea for a romantic dinner without long preparations.
Candlelight dinner idea. Salmon with creamy cucumbers
An idea for a candlelit dinner? Crispy salmon can be prepared in just 20 minutes, creamy cucumbers will make the traditional fish appear on the table in a completely new setting. The recipe for salmon in a few tasty steps can be found below.
Candlelight dinner for Valentine’s Day – list of ingredients: main course
This unique recipe is created by a short list of products, a candlelit dinner with salmon does not require long walks between the aisles in the store.
- olive oil – 1 tablespoon,
- lemon – 2 pieces,
- Salmon – two portions without skin,
- Green cucumber, peeled and sliced - 3 pieces,
- feta cheese – half a cube,
- Greek yogurt – 6 tablespoons,
- Mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper.
Romantic dinner by candlelight with salmon in the main role – preparation
A candlelit dinner on them does not have to mean many hours spent in the kitchen. The work should be divided into three stages, each of them will not take you more than a few minutes. The step-by-step recipe is provided below.
Salmon with baked vegetables photo. Shutterstock
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cut the first lemon in half and place the halves cut side down in the pan.
- Season the salmon with half a teaspoon of salt and pepper and cook until golden brown, 3 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Now place the salmon fillets on a plate. Transfer the lemon halves to a cutting board and cut each in half.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the cucumbers with the salt.
- Then, finely grate the zest of the remaining lemon in a food processor and squeeze 3 tablespoons of juice.
- Add feta and yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Mix the resulting mass with cucumbers, then add mint and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with salmon and a fried slice of lemon for squeezing.
Dinner by candlelight. Dessert idea – strawberry sorbet
Fluffy fruit ice cream based on natural ingredients will make a candlelit dinner an exceptionally sweet taste with a fruity note.
Strawberry sorbet – list of ingredients
To make strawberry ice cream, all you need is frozen or fresh fruit and a few extras that everyone has in their kitchen.
- strawberries – 500 g,
- sugar – 100 g,
- Lemon juice – 20 ml
- Whipped cream,
- Pieces of chocolate
- A blender and a small saucepan will also come in handy
Strawberry sorbet istock.com
Valentine’s sorbet – preparation
- Pour the sugar into the saucepan.
- Now add the juice of one lemon and two tablespoons of water.
- Cook until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Set the resulting syrup aside to cool.
- Wash the strawberries and dry them with a sieve.
- Blend strawberries and add syrup to them.
- Sorbet can be served in cups with the addition of whipped cream and pieces of chocolate
Bruce is a talented author and journalist with a passion for entertainment . He currently works as a writer at the 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the industry.