The Ministry of Housing, Construction and Sanitation (MVCS) ordered the transfer of S/ 523 million 618,172 in favor of the Mivivienda Fund, intended for the execution of the Family Housing Bonus (BFH) in the modality of application of Construction on Own Site.
This modality of the Techo Propio Program is aimed at families who have a own land or independent airs registered in Public Registries, without charges or encumbrances, to build your home.
The amount of the BFH approved by Ministerial Resolution No. 404-2021-VIVIENDA, until December 31, 2022, is S/ 27,600, according to the institutional portal of the Mivivienda Fund.
Ministerial Resolution No. 021-2022-VIVIENDA also establishes that these resources may not be used for purposes other than those for which they are transferred. For this, the General Directorate of Programs and Projects in Housing and Urbanism of the MVCS will be responsible for its monitoring, follow-up and fulfillment of goals, physical and financial goals.
Mivivienda Fund: how to build on your own site?
- You must have land registered in Public Registries without charges or encumbrances and not have another land or home nationwide.
- A call must be in force in the province where you have your land so that you can register for the program.
- Once enrolled in the program, you must choose an ET authorized by the Mivivienda Fund to build the home. You can consult the current Technical Entities in the institutional portal.
- You must sign a Work Contract with the ET of your choice. Do not forget to demand a copy of the contract to know your rights and duties, as well as those of the Technical Entity.
- The construction of the house begins once the Bond is disbursed to the Technical Entity.
Kingston is an accomplished author and journalist, known for his in-depth and engaging writing on sports. He currently works as a writer at 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the sports industry.