You can earn up to S/950 per day if you follow the steps we suggest in this note.
Yape is one of the most popular applications for transferring money. We use it in various simple operations, such as buying in the store or in the market. However, many times we also want to pay larger amounts of money, but the application allows, at most, S/500 per day.
However, there is the option to increase this amount up to S/950. Below, we indicate the step by step to do it and the considerations to take into account, such as that this configuration is only possible for accounts Yape with BCP and Yape has an ID.
How to earn more than S/500 in one day?
You just have to follow the following steps to earn more than S/500 in one day.
- Enter the Yape app.
- Click on the notifications option that appears at the top right in the shape of a bell.
- Select the option ‘yapea up to S/950 per day’.
- Next, carry out the validations and write your registered email in Yape. Click continue and check your email.
- You will receive a 5-digit validation code in your email. Once you read it, press ‘validate’.
- Write your ID or cell phone number associated with your Yape account.
- Click ‘change limit’ to confirm the modification; Finally, you will receive a confirmation email.
Yape: what you should know about the extension of the maximum amount
- The yapeos that you can do are for the accumulated amount of S/950 on the day, in case you have extended it.
- When you transfer more than S/500, you will be asked for a validation code that will be sent to you via text message. Do not share that link with anyone.
- If you want to change the limit and return to S/500 again, just click on the ‘change maximum amount’ button and repeat the procedure.
How do I know what type of Yape I am?
There are four types of Yape account: Yape with BCP, old Yape with DNI, new Yape with DNI and Yape with other financial entities. You choose it when you register, but here we tell you how to verify this information:
- Enter to Yape.
- Enter the Menu from the top of the screen.
- Go to the bottom of the Menubefore the Terms and Conditions, you will see your account type.
Alia is a professional author and journalist, working at 247 news agency. She writes on various topics from economy news to general interest pieces, providing readers with relevant and informative content. With years of experience, she brings a unique perspective and in-depth analysis to her work.