In order to contribute to economic reactivation and closing the housing gap, Banco de la Nación is providing workers in the Armed Forces (Army, Navy, FAP), National Police (PNP), Health and Education sectors, the fixed annual effective interest rate (TEA) of 5.5% in soles for any type of mortgage credit: purchase or improvement, expansion and/or remodeling of housing and transfer of mortgage debt, until September 30 of this year.
However, as of October 1, the interest rates (TEA) of mortgage loans will continue to be among the most competitive, which, according to the current rate, range from 5.9% to 7.5% according to the modality of mortgage credit, to the requested term and finally to the previous evaluation of the candidates.
What are the requirements to prequalify for a mortgage loan from Banco de la Nación?
– Being an appointed public worker, with an indefinite-term contract or pensioner, with a savings account in the BN to deposit their income.
– One year of seniority.
– Receive monthly income greater than S / 800.
– Be between 18 and 65 years of age.
– “Normal” rating in the financial system.
The Banco de la Nación mortgage loan is granted to public sector employees with employment status of appointed or contracted for an indefinite term and pensioners, the income of the spouse is evaluated in case of being married, and it is not a requirement that the spouse also be public sector worker.
Where can I apply for a mortgage loan from Banco de la Nación?
– At any BN agency from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
– On the website www.bn.com.pe
– In the email [email protected]
– On WhatsApp 943277176