BCP users have the option of accessing loans through the Yape application. The microcredits offered by the application range from S/150 to S/500 in a maximum payment period of 35 days and subject to a credit evaluation.
Those interested who opt for this functionality must pay an Annual Effective Cost Rate (TCEA) of 80.97%. For example, for a credit of S/200 within 30 days, a commission of S/10.98 must be paid, which includes interest and lien insurance.
However, what if you don’t see the option to credits in your Yape app? According to the company, if you find yourself in this situation, you should make sure you have the latest version of the application and update it in your Google Play, App Store or Huawei App Gallery. After that, check the option again “Credits”. If the inconvenience continues, contact this WhatsApp here.
How to request a loan from Yape?
If you decided to request a microcredit of Yapeyou must follow the following steps:
- Enter Yapetap on the three-line menu, and then choose the option “Credits”.
- If this is your first time requesting one, a confirmation screen will appear. Accept to continue.
- Select the amount and payment date of your preference.
- valid and confirm the data of your request.
- Then review and accept the terms and credit conditions.
- Finally, enter the code that will arrive by text message and confirm receipt of your loan.
To access a Yape credit, you must be up to date with your debt payments at any financial institution. Photo: Composition LR/Yape
The credit request It will only be available from Monday to Saturday between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Remember to validate its disbursement by reviewing the increase in your balance in your Yape account and the confirmation email.
What are the requirements to obtain a Yape loan?
Check the list of requirements demanded by Yape to grant a credit of up to S/500. If you do not comply with any of these points, the application will deny you the disbursement.
- Be affiliated with Yape with a BCP card.
- Have your debit card active.
- Stay up to date on payments of your debts in any financial institution.
- Present good behavior and credit history.
- Have your contact information as updated address, telephone and email in BCP.
Alia is a professional author and journalist, working at 247 news agency. She writes on various topics from economy news to general interest pieces, providing readers with relevant and informative content. With years of experience, she brings a unique perspective and in-depth analysis to her work.