The Yanapay Peru voucher It is an economic benefit that the Government of President Pedro Castillo provides at the national level in order to help Peruvian families in situations of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability that were affected by the pandemic caused by the COVID-19. Due to the high poverty rate in 2021 (one of the highest rates compared to other Latin American countries), according to Randall Seminario, from María Auxiliadora University, the statistic rose to 60% this year.
In that sense, some of the modalities to collect this benefit are: digital wallets, bank accounts and mobile banking. However, for those who do not have access to the three options described above, they have the alternative of activating their DNI Account at the Banco de la Nación. That is why, below, find out when you have to get paid today, Tuesday, November 23.
Yanapay Peru voucher: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
To confirm whether or not you access the subsidy, you must enter the official platform of the Yanapay Bonus. You will need your Identity Document (DNI) to complete the required boxes. Then you can click on the following link:
Then, continue with the procedure described on the portal. Once inside, complete all the boxes that they ask for. For this you must have your Identity Document (DNI) at hand and continue with the procedure described on the platform:
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issuance of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
There is no option to register to access the bonus, as the beneficiaries will only appear on the platform.
Yanapay Peru voucher: payment schedule
- Group 1 (from September 13): there are people from the social programs: Pension 65, Juntos y Contigo
- Group 2 (from October 5): made up of citizens with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and a DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (from October 18): made up of users who live in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (from December 2): made up of the population without bank accounts, who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the Banco de la Nación windows.
Yanapay Peru voucher: check the payment methods
There are 6 modalities for beneficiaries to collect the long-awaited Yanapay Bonus. Get to know them below:
- Deposit in account
- Digital wallet
- DNI account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
According to Emergency Decree No. 080-2021, which establishes various rules to be beneficiaries of the Yanapay Bonus, among which you must have Peruvian nationality, among others that we detail below:
- Living in a situation of poverty or extreme poverty, according to the Household Targeting System (Sisfoh)
- Belong to the program Together, Pension 65 or With you
- Not be registered in the public or private payroll, with the exception of pensioners and practitioners
- Have an income of less than S / 3,000 per month per household.
The amount of this economic subsidy is 350 soles. However, households that have at least one dependent child will receive an additional 350 soles, that is, a total of 700 soles.
Kingston is an accomplished author and journalist, known for his in-depth and engaging writing on sports. He currently works as a writer at 247 News Agency, where he has established himself as a respected voice in the sports industry.