The real estate sector in the United States still maintains a growing demand for investments despite the crisis caused by the war between Russia and Ukraine and global inflation, says Andrés Valdivieso, CEO of Participant Capital.
In this sense, Valdivieso highlights the advantages of investing in real estate in the North American country. According to the specialist, the most important are:
- Stability (Risk): Despite the international crisis, the United States is the country of opportunities, leader in global recovery and is the strongest economy in the world, so the investment made will be linked to the risk of that country.
- Inflation: Inflation is a natural ally of investments in real estate, as it preserves and increases capital.
- Diversification: It is important that both institutional investors and individuals can access to invest in a portfolio of high quality real estate assets, and diversified in the main real estate market in the world.
- Direct investment: today there are different types of real estate assets that allow access to invest directly in the North American market from Peru. In this sense, it opens the possibility for small investors to invest in the US real estate market.
- Advisory: It is essential to have the advice of a good real estate investment manager with experience in the market who can guide the option that best suits you, according to your needs.
- Cost effectiveness: Through this type of asset, there is the possibility of investing in a wide range of real estate, which allows for a diversified portfolio and generates favorable returns with low volatility.
Finally, the representative of Participant Capital highlights that investing in the real estate sector in the United States from Peru, “not only leads to interesting returns in the long term, but is also associated with the risk of the United States, which is not as volatile as the Peruvian”.