Today Thursday June 30 is the last day to access the Yanapay Peru Bondsubsidy delivered by the Government of Pedro Castillo to the thousands of families affected by the covid-19 pandemic. If you are part of the program, you must go with your ID to any Banco de la Nación window and you can collect the 350 soles granted by the state to reactivate your economy. Learn how to charge today, Thursday June 30th.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: How do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- To find out if you have access to this economic subsidy, you must enter the official Government portal: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter the number and date of issue of your National Identity Document (DNI)
- Click the “I’m not a robot” checkbox
- Place if I accept in the privacy policies
- Finish in “Check if you are a beneficiary”.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (from September 13): every Peruvian citizen who is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (from October 5): all users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (from October 18): those citizens who live in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (current): people without a bank account who must receive the subsidy through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
- Deposit in account
- digital wallet
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Payment at bank agencies
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Being part of the households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country
- Belong to the programs Together, Pension 65 and With You of the Ministry of Social Inclusion (Midis)
- Citizens without formal work, pensioners and interns with salaries less than S / 3,000 soles.