The Ministry of Social Inclusion (Midis) and the Government of Pedro Castillo continue to reactivate the economy in the households hardest hit by COVID-19 through the subsidy of 350 soles, which can be collected through the windows of the Banco de la Nación until this Thursday, June 30. If you belong to the programs With you, Together Y pension 65you can also be one of the beneficiaries. Learn how to charge today, Tuesday June 28th.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- In order to receive this financial aid, you must visit the official Government portal: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter the number and date of issue of your National Identity Document (DNI)
- Check the box “I am not a robot”
- Accept the privacy policies
- And finish in “Check if you are a beneficiary”.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (from September 13): every Peruvian citizen who is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (from October 5): all users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (from October 18): those citizens who live in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (current): people without a bank account who must receive the subsidy through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
The Government established six forms of payment:
- ID account.
- Home payment.
- Paying carts.
- Payment at the window.
- Deposit in account.
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Being part of the households living in poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country.
- Belong to the programs Together, Pension 65 and With You of the Ministry of Social Inclusion (Midis).
- Citizens without formal work, pensioners and interns with salaries less than S / 3,000 soles.
While the economic subsidy is equivalent to S / 350.