Yanapay Peru bond. The government of peter castle made available the 350 bonusan economic support provided by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) for those families in vulnerable conditions who were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and who seek to reactivate their economy.
This monetary aid 350 soles It can be withdrawn until next Thursday, June 30 of this year. Regarding this, through the bonus website, with your ID, see where to collect today, Saturday June 25.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
- ID Accounts
- bank accounts
- digital wallets
- cell banking
- Paying carts
- Bank of the Nation agency windows
- Extended windows (agents)
- Home payments in specific cases.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Citizens of legal age who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, must not amount to S/ 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more children.