Yanapay Peru bond. The government of peter castle made available the 350 bonusan economic support provided by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) for those families in vulnerable conditions who were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and who seek to reactivate their economy.
This monetary aid 350 soles It can be withdrawn until next Thursday, June 30 of this year. On this aspect, through the bonus website, with your ID, see where to collect today, Friday June 24.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
What is the payment schedule of the Yanapay Peru Bonus?
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Requirements and amounts of the Yanapay Bonus
- Adults who are part of households living in poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country. Also those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. For this, the household income must not amount to S / 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more children.