Yanapay Bonus It remains valid until this Thursday, June 30. The Government of Pedro Castillo together with the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) made available the subsidy of 350 soles to financially support families in poverty and extreme poverty that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This economic reactivation may be carried out once the beneficiaries of this bonus have appeared at the Banco de la Nación to collect it. In this sense, they must first visit the website of the Government and verify with their DNI that they are the creditors.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: How do I know if I am a beneficiary of the 350 soles?
- Call line 101.
- Enter the official Government website: http://consultas.yanapay.gob.pe/.
- Fill in your ID number.
- Enter the date of issue of your DNI.
- Confirm you are not a robot.
- Click on “Check if you are a beneficiary”.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: know the payment schedule
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay bonus: what are the requirements and amounts?
- Citizens of legal age who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, must not amount to S/ 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more children.