The government of Pedro Castillo made the Bono Yanapay available to the population. This economic subsidy is delivered by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) to families that were financially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. COVID-19.
This monetary support of 350 soles is aimed at the economic reactivation of these families. It can be withdrawn until Thursday, June 30, 2022. In this note you will be able to find out if you are a beneficiary, how and when to collect today, June 18.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- You can call line 101
- Enter the official Government website: http://consultas.yanapay.gob.pe/
- Fill in your number ID
- Enter the date of issue of your ID
- Confirm you are not a robot
- click on “Check if you are a beneficiary”.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: what is the payment schedule?
- Group 1 (from September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (from October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (from October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru voucher: payment methods
- ID Accounts
- bank accounts
- digital wallets
- cell banking
- Paying carts
- Bank of the Nation agency windows
- Extended windows (agents)
- Home payments in specific cases.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, must not amount to S/ 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more children.