The government of Pedro Castillo ordered the delivery of an economic subsidy called Bono Yanapay, which is intended for those families in vulnerable conditions affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This monetary support granted by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (MIDI) has a value of 350 soles and can only be withdrawn from National bank until the end of the month, that is, until Thursday, June 30, 2022.
How to collect the bonus of 350 soles? It is easy to know if you are a beneficiary, the payment schedule and the requirements you need to access this help. have your ID at hand and follow the steps that we show you in this note.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizenship that is part of social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and ID account (National bank).
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (current): people no bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
- ID Accounts
- bank accounts
- digital wallets
- cell banking
- Paying carts
- Bank of the Nation agency windows
- Extended windows (agents)
- Home payments in specific cases.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, must not amount to S/ 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more children.
Yanapay bonus: until when can the subsidy of 350 soles be collected?
The Minister of Development and Social Inclusion, Dina Boluarte Zegarraannounced on April 8 the extension of the term for the payment of the Yanapay Peru Bond until June 30thas well as the authorization so that people with disabilities who are beneficiaries of the subsidy can collect it through a third person.
“This measure will allow nearly 61,000 people who to date have not come to collect their Yanapay to do so until June of this year,” said the minister during her participation in the session of the V decentralized Council of Ministers held in Huancane, Puno.