The Yanapay Peru Bonus is an economic subsidy granted by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis). Along these lines, this benefit of 350 soles It is intended for families in a situation of vulnerability in the face of the pandemic due to the COVID-19. Therefore, know who can collect today.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: what is the payment schedule?
- Group 1 (from September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (from October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (from October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru voucher: payment methods
- ID Accounts
- bank accounts
- digital wallets
- cell banking
- Paying carts
- Bank of the Nation agency windows
- Extended windows (agents)
- Home payments in specific cases.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in our country, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who live in dwellings without income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. Household income, however, must not amount to S/ 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is granted for families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more children.