The Yanapay Peru Bonus is an economic subsidy valued at 350 soles which is delivered from September 2021 by the Government of Pedro Castillo, through the administration of the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (MIDI). This monetary support for citizens seeks revive the economy of hundreds of families in vulnerable situations who were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The money is delivered through National bank and its removal is very easy. Consult with you ID where to collect today, Monday June 6th.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the official Government website: http://consultas.yanapay.gob.pe/
- Fill in your number ID
- Enter the date of issue of your ID
- Confirm you are not a robot
- click on “Check if you are a beneficiary”.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (Currently): people without bank accounts who will receive the 350 soles Bonus through the Banco de la Nación windows.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
According to the Midis portal, the methods of payment/collection of the S/. 350 are the following:
- ID Accounts
- bank accounts
- digital wallets
- cell banking
- Paying carts
- Bank of the Nation agency windows
- Extended windows (agents)
- Home payments in specific cases.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in Peru, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who do not have income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. The amount that the household earns in total must not exceed S / 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is given to families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more minors.