If you are looking to qualify for a state loan to buy a house, these are the requirements you must meet and the steps you must follow to access the benefit.
Despite the negative impact of the economy after the massive protests in the PeruFor many, the dream of acquiring their own home still remains intact. Through various state benefits such as New Mivivienda Creditthe population has the opportunity to buy a house, build on their own land or improve the property in which they live. Taking this into account, the Mivivienda Fund (FMV) provides financing facilities, ranging from S/65,200 to S/464,200. Which are the requirements and steps to access this benefit? Find out in this note.
Requirements to qualify for the New Credit Mivivienda 2023
The applicant must be a natural person residing in Peru or Peruvian residing abroad, who meets the following requirements to access the Mivivienda 2023 credit.
- Be of ageregardless of marital status.
- Qualify as subject of credit by the financial institution that grants the corresponding financing.
- Not be the owner or co-owner of another real estate. Also, the spouse or legally recognized partner cannot be the owner of another home.
- FMV resources may finance a maximum of two times to the same subborrower, his spouse or legally recognized cohabitant; for this they must not have any subloan pending payment to the Mivivienda Fund.
Thanks to the Mivivienda Fund, a total of 663,688 families have accessed decent and safe housing. Photo: MVCS
Steps to access the new credit Mivivienda 2023
- Request rating: ask affiliated financial institutions to assess your ability to pay and ask for scheduled savings.
- Search housing: It can be through the search engine of the official page, real estate developers, real estate web portals, financial entities or any other certified means.
- Choose housing: Keep in mind that if you choose a project that is sustainable, you will be given an additional bonus to the initial one.
- Acquire the house: Once your credit is approved by the financial institution, you can already be an owner.
Financing term of the New Credit Mivivienda
In order for more people to access the dream of owning their own home or improving the one they already have, the Mivivienda Fund has established a payment period of five to 25 years.
Fact. Thanks to the Mivivienda Funda total of 663,688 families have accessed decent housing and safe. Meanwhile, since its creation in 1999 until 2022, the New Mivivienda Credit has granted a total of 165,505 credits for a value greater than S/18,886 million.
Alia is a professional author and journalist, working at 247 news agency. She writes on various topics from economy news to general interest pieces, providing readers with relevant and informative content. With years of experience, she brings a unique perspective and in-depth analysis to her work.