The beneficiaries of the Yanapay Peru Bond will be able to collect the subsidy of S/ 350 until June 30, 2022. This bonus is granted by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (MIDI) and is for citizens who have had a hard time due to COVID-19.
If you belong to one of the Government’s Contigo, Juntos and Pension 65 programs or you find yourself in a situation of poverty or extreme poverty, you must consult the economic support through its official website and to do so you must have your DNI at hand. Check if you charge today, Friday June 3th.
Until when can I collect the Yanapay bonus?
Remember that you can collect the Yanapay Bonus, either with your valid or expired ID, until Thursday, June 30, 2022 at the agencies of the National bank.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
- Enter the following link: consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of the DNI
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
Since this economic subsidy officially came out, the government has arranged various dates for all beneficiaries to collect the Yanapay Bonus. At the moment, only the payment option through the Banco de la Nación is enabled.
- Group 1 (from September 13): citizenship that is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (from October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (from October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
In total, six modalities were allocated so that the beneficiaries can collect the Yanapay Bonus. However, for those who could not access the benefit on their payment date, they have the opportunity to manage the delivery of the money by approaching the Banco de la Nación windows.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- Payment at the window.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in Peru, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who do not have income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. The amount that the household earns in total must not exceed S / 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is given to families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more minors.