The Government implemented the also known Bono Wanuchay that aims to solve the economic situation of agricultural workers.
Through an economic subsidy that will support the expenses of agricultural workers, the Ministry of Agrarian Development and Irrigation (Midagri) announced the Agrarian Bonus, or also officially known as the Bono Wanuchay, with an amount of 350 soles Aimed at more than 65,000 farmers who have 2 hectares under their ownership and have not previously benefited from the Yanapay Bonus. Find out how to access the benefits of the economic subsidy and the requirements that you must meet.
Am I a beneficiary of the Agrarian Bonus?
Because of reduce the negative impact of the economyyou must know if you are a beneficiary of the subsidy of the midagri with two simple requirements and you only have to have your ID and go to the following link: HERE
- You must only own properties smaller than 2 hectares.
- not be a beneficiary of Yanapay Bonus nor have received this same bonus previously.
Check if you are a beneficiary of the bonus on the official Midari pages. Photo: FAO/Claudio Guzman
Schedule and places of payment of the Agrarian Bond
All people who have benefited from financial support will have to approach the National bank with his ID on the dates mentioned according to the last digit of your identity document.
- If your last digit of DNI is 0: January 18
- If your last digit of DNI is 1: January 20
- If your last digit of DNI is 2: January 24
- If your last digit of DNI is 3: 26 of January
- If your last digit of DNI is 4: January 31
- If your last digit of DNI is 5: February 3
- If your last digit of DNI is 6: February 05
- If your last digit of DNI is 7: February 08
- If your last digit of DNI is 8: Feb. 10
- If your last digit of DNI is 9: February 12.
If you want more information about the Agrarian Bonus or if there is any doubt about how to collect it, the midagri facilitates the attention to citizens under the following email: [email protected]
Alia is a professional author and journalist, working at 247 news agency. She writes on various topics from economy news to general interest pieces, providing readers with relevant and informative content. With years of experience, she brings a unique perspective and in-depth analysis to her work.