Households affected by the pandemic COVID-19 in situation of poverty and extreme poverty can access the Bono Yanapay, an initiative approved in the management of peter castle. Likewise, citizens who are in some type of social program such as Contigo, Juntos or Pension 65 of the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) can be beneficiaries without exclusion. Where to collect today, Wednesday May 25?
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
In order to receive this financial aid of S/.350.00 today, may 25you must consult the web portal consulta.yanapay.gob.pe to verify if you are in the register. First you must write the number and date of issue of the National Identity Document (DNI) and click on Consult.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: what are the payment schedules?
- Group 1 (from September 13): every Peruvian citizen who is part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Group 2 (from October 5): all users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación).
- Group 3 (from October 18): those citizens who live in rural communities without access to financial systems.
- Group 4 (current): people who do not have a bank account and who will receive the subsidy through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: know the collection modalities
There are 6 modalities that the Government has established so that all the beneficiaries of the Yanapay Bonus can collect it. However, for those citizens who have not been able to access the collection and are no longer in the first 3 groups, you can go to the windows of the National bank.
- ID account.
- Home payment.
- Paying carts.
- cash pickup
- Deposit in account.
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación.