The Yanapay Peru Bond It is an economic subsidy delivered by the government in power through the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (MIDI). The monetary support was arranged to help families living in poverty and extreme poverty who are in vulnerability —even more so— due to COVID-19.
In that line, keep in mind that you will be able to collect the Yanapay Bonus until June 30, 2022 in the agencies of the National bank. Therefore, know how to charge today, Tuesday, May 17.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
If you still do not know if the economic subsidy corresponds to you, here we give you the step by step so that you know if you are in the list of beneficiaries:
- Go to consulta.yanapay.gob.pe
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issue of your ID
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: payment schedule
- Group 1 (since September 13): citizens who are part of the social programs Pension 65, Together and With You
- Group 2 (since October 5): users with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (since October 18): Peruvians living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (current): people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: check the payment methods
Keep in mind that six modalities were enabled so that the beneficiaries can collect the Yanapay Bonus. However, for those who have already passed their payment date, they have the possibility of collecting the money through the windows of the Banco de la Nación.
- Deposit in account
- ID account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment
- cash pickup
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
- Adults who are part of households in conditions of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability in Peru, as well as those households that have beneficiaries of the Juntos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who do not have income from the formal labor market, pensioners and interns. The amount that the household earns in total must not exceed S / 3,000 soles in its entirety.
- An additional subsidy of S/ 350 is given to those families whose members include adults who are responsible for one or more minors.